Jun 5, 2009

Rachel and Sydney

Aww we had so much fun despite poop-gate! Yes I stepped in it and my favorite spot to shoot became my not so favorite. But just for a few moments ;o) After editing these picture with the girls I remembered why I love this location. Check it out and you will see why.. The girls where having fun and we were all acting crazy! My sister helped me with this shoot and took some great shots too. I will post some of her takes here later. Thanks for the good times girls ;o)













3 comments:

Unknown June 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

these are absolutely breath taking.

Kait Emerson Designs June 9, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Love all of them! a beautiful session yet again...

Kristen August 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Beautiful!

Labels

E-mail me for info @ lollipopsandslingshots@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP