Mar 1, 2010

Kait Emerson Sneak peek feat. Nuximade

So, I am so lucky to be able to collaborate with the always Awesome, Feanna of Kait Emerson Designs. It's about time to release her Spring 2010 line and I am so happy to be a part of that. Here is just a sneak peek of what is to come. Check it out and check back again soon for a few more pieces from her line, including maybe a special offer for my awesome followers.





I also go the chance to photograph some of NuxieMades spring line as well. How sweet is this hand made headband. I love how if was elastic so it can fit any head shape or size. I have to admit, I tried it on ;o) I love the sweet flowers, very charming.
Check out her blog:
NuxieMade





1 comments:

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Such beautiful pics!!! Love the background, and colors! xo

Labels

E-mail me for info @ lollipopsandslingshots@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP