Aug 29, 2011

Feature on Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas ~ Aw snap!!

I had the pleasure of photographing on of my regular clients son for his birthday. We we arranged it so that I could also take pictures on his special day. With how busy it was going to be we did a portrait session before the party and while there, I took some pictures of the party decor. WELLLLLLL! My images of the party decor was featured on a fabulously well know event planner by the name of Amy Atlas. Please follow the link to Wyatt's Dino-mite 4th birthday

Thanks Joanna for sharing this and calling me to be a part of his special day. I will blog some of Wyatt's session later today.


1 comments:

Angela Rudy Cookies January 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

Get out! That is fantastic Teresa! I knew her when... Congratulations!

Labels

E-mail me for info @ lollipopsandslingshots@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP