Oct 3, 2009

Jacob and Hailey

TWINS!! yay ;o) I was so lucky to be able to photograph my first set of twins. I had so many ideas but quickly realize that it's not about me and the babies dictate what they want to do. Hey I am cool with that, because they allowed me to get a lot. I sure hope their parents will be pleased too. Thank you so much C & J for allowing me to photograph 2 precious parts of your life.. ♥♥♥ Thank you Sarah for giving me assistance, I couldn't have done it with out you, love you girl!!!







4 comments:

cynthia m. October 4, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

i'm in love!

you did a great job!

Partyof9 October 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I wish photography like this was huge when I had my boy/girl twins almost 15 years ago! SO precious.
You did an amazing job!
:)

Sarah Frenzel February 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

So cute!! Love, Love, Love them!

tawni February 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

AMAZING! Oh, can I please have a set of these?? Im dying to get me a pair of these cuties!

Labels

E-mail me for info @ lollipopsandslingshots@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP