Oct 22, 2009

W's at the pumpkin patch ♥

I don't really post much personal stuff here but, I thought I would share our evening at the pumpkin patch. It was also our turn to take Rusty the Bear from P's preschool class on an adventure so, this was perfect ;o) You can see P even brave the micro Ferris wheel with little Rusty. Too cute. I hope you enjoy just a piece of my life.. ;o)








I thought it was pretty cool that he was jumping in front of their huge projection screen that they were showing music videos ;o)


He looks like my Dad here.

After Peyton braved the micro ferris wheel by herself she wanted to ride it with her big brother, how sweet.




2 comments:

Kait Emerson Designs October 22, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Precious! It's looks like they had so much fun! Great Shot too!

Jenn October 22, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Looks like they had a blast. Great pics. You are so talented. And you are right he REALLY looks like your dad in that one shot.
Love Ya- Jenn

Labels

E-mail me for info @ lollipopsandslingshots@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP